Allington House, Lambourne House and Tydemans Barn
These three, four bedroom properties have a light, flexible family space, which opens out onto the garden on two sides. The Firebelly woodburner gives a cosy feel to the large drawing room, which also has garden doors. The master bedroom has the added luxury of a dressing room with large fitted wardrobes.
Illustration shows Tydemans Barn; Lambourne House, shown below, is also constructed in stone, but Allington House is in warm red brick. The interior layout of Tydemans Barn is identical to Allington House and Lambourne House, but it is a mirror image. The layout of all plots is slightly different.
- Stylish, contemporary kitchen with high quality integrated appliances
- Four comfortable bedrooms
- Master bedroom suite with large dressing room and ensuite bathroom
- Three further bedrooms, including one ensuite
- Family bathroom
- Study and utility room
- Large rear patio
- Double garage with storage above and power
- Parking for several cars