Breedon House and Merton Barn
These two substantial, five bedroom properties welcome you with a spectacular glazed entrance and hallway, from which all the main ground floor rooms lead off. There is a lovely view into the dining room and out into the garden through two sets of French doors. The light, airy kitchen–family space also opens into the garden, by way of bi-fold doors on two sides. We install Firebelly wood burners in all our properties, which give a cosy feel to the generously-sized drawing room.
Illustration shows Breedon House; Merton Barn is identical in design, but the layout of its plot is slightly different.
- Stylish, contemporary kitchen with high quality integrated appliances
- Five comfortable bedrooms, including master bedroom suite with large dressing room and ensuite bathroom
- Four further bedrooms, including one ensuite
- Family bathroom
- Fitted wardrobes in all bedrooms or dressing rooms
- Study, utility room and larder
- Large patio and paving on three sides
- Double garage with storage above and power
- Parking for several cars